Friday, October 31, 2008

VICTIM # 3

I am struggling with scaring my Victim #3
(Miss Camber) I successfully got #1 (Miss Emily) - and #2 (Dr. Mark)
as I hid in our master bath and came growling at their feet.  Emily jumped out of her pants and I thought my life was over as Dr. Mark came swinging his fists at me, ending his attack pouncing on me.  I haven't never laughed so hard in all my life.  Well, this morning I donned the mean gorilla mask and hid near Camber's closet, waiting for her to return from her shower. I was foiled as she saw me poised and ready for the attack in the mirror! grrrrrrr.

Quickly thinking, I decided I could get her if I hid in the cereal cupboard!  As I enlisted Mark in helping me remove the contents of the cupboard - I soon realized I wouldn't fit into the lower shelf area. Drat!  I would have to remove more boxes and lift the shelf up as I somehow crammed my 47 year old body into the small area.  Now the waiting.  It is very hot and cramped in our cereal cupboard  and there isn't very much air in it, either.  She finally comes for breakfast and doesn't want cereal!  Mark does his best at coaxing her to get some, or at least a granola bar!  No luck.  Finally, as a last attempt, Mark askes her to grab a granola bar from the bottom shelf as he was looking for the car keys...she opens the door and sees my foot. Man!  No scare at all.  I did get a good laugh out of her, but no scare!  I am holding out, however.  The day is young.  Stay tuned for an update on Victim #3.
Me, realizing that I was no how going to fit - no how, without removing more stuff!

4 comments:

The Jacklins said...

Oh how we love you!!

Lindsay said...

Leisa, you are so funny. i love it! :) what a fun mom you are.

the firths said...

good times, mom. do you remember the closet in alaska?

a quippish endeavor said...

mom- you are so far out of control.... and i love it.

xo