Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday Time!

Didn't Mark do a fabulous job with this dinner!? (Jake, too!) It was so amazing! 
 None of us could quit oohhing & aaawing over it! The steak had this incredible teriyaki marinade - grilled to perfection salmon - salad - fresh peaches - rolls - grilled summer veggies!  We sure do love our food around here!
The Birthday girl made Creme Brulee and Emily made an outstanding pound cake smothered in berries and whipped cream and we all gorged ourselves on both of them! 
(Did you know that calories never count on a birthday!)
Perfection!  
I love how you can see the cellphone reflected in the spoon!  
It was the only camera available in our house tonight!!
This is some cool ka-nife!! 
 It is a special cheese knife and I love it and I love cheese!! 
Thank you sweetie-pie Mark!

And for your viewing pleasure we have for you a little video we captured with the trusty old cell phone (gotta love that phone!! ) of miss Camber wiggling her finger! I got a real kick out of this!!  However, I didn't love her comment during dinner -
"Nice Mom, now you're have way finished with your life!"

I love my family and they sure made this day special for me!!

6 comments:

the firths said...

just when i thought cami couldn't possibly have any more hidden talents...

happy birthday mom!!

The Jacklins said...

I'm glad it was a great day for you! Happy Birthday!

Rarely David usually Lisa said...

It looks like a great day was had for all involved. Happy birthday again.

P.S. It also looks like you are getting quite the handle on the techno-savvy stuff.

a quippish endeavor said...

way to go camera phone! i'm impressed! also impressive: that dinner! wowza! i'm drooling on my keyboard a little.

the finger wiggle NEVER gets old- but i think my favorite part was hearing your giggle. love you!!!
xo

Neil J said...

Wow! What a dinner for the birthday girl. So why ever go out to eat? Glad you had a wonderful day.
Love, Mom

Lindsay said...

You are making me hungry