Monday, November 10, 2008

Learn Something New Every Day!

Brady asked me to get rid of the the annoying little "type these letters" box before you can post a comment on our blog.  Well...I had no idea we had that on ours and I always wondered why some blogs had it and others didn't. I am proud to inform you all that  I figured out how to make that simple little change all by myself.  Now my request to everyone is to do the same.  Brady said it just adds interest to get strange little Philipino comments anyway...and I obviously don't know how to spell that word.  Sorry.  Nothing against foreign friends. Or people. 

4 comments:

Rarely David usually Lisa said...

Wow. I will tinker and try to get rid of them, too. Didn't know that was an option. Thanks for sharing.

Shauna said...

I think a little MOM RULES moment is in order.

the firths said...

yeah! way to go.

i mean... salamat po

Kumain na po ba sila?

Brady said...

tell Lindsey we demand a blog from the Christiansens