Monday, January 12, 2009

Little Ones are Precious!


My cute children gave me the sweetest jewelry box for Christmas and a few days ago, I finally had a minute to start gathering up all my jewelry so I could organize it in this great box.  When I opened it up, there were all the tiny, little items Liam had been storing inside.  (Grandma will get your little wooden marbles mailed off to you today!) He has left his tracks all over the house for us to remember him, and we are very grateful for them.  I still haven't dusted off his little paw prints on the DVD/Stereo unit.



And...while we are in the sappy grandparent mode, this is what Mark found in the paper this morning.  Thank heavens for technology so we can keep up with his life.  Our family is our greatest blessing.




4 comments:

the firths said...

Love it! Thanks for the pics. Liam likes the deer too!

Lindsay said...

HOw fun

quippish endeavor said...

best treasures ever! you just might have the cutest grandbaby ever!

xo

Unknown said...

I'm over here in deerhollow for the sole purpose of finding the "loser" who left a comment on my blog. Obviously, I seem to be in the wrong place because everything over here is totally awesome!!!