Monday, May 25, 2009

Big Brothers...


No names will be used to protect the innocent...but I need to share this funny little story.  I was waiting around in the foyer after church Sunday and I glanced down at this tiny little sleeping babe.  I had to do a double take because I had never seen bandages quite like what I just saw! On second examination his mom came over and explained that this is what his older brothers (ages 2 and 4) had done to him with their stickers during church.  We adore this little family with 3 boys!  It made me laugh as I reminisced about all the funny little things my own children had to survive as they came up through the ranks. Sometimes it was the younger ones torturing the older ones - like dunking big sister's favorite doll in the toilet for a swim or the older ones getting their kicks out of watching little sister shove more banana bread in her mouth than humanly possible.  Aren't kids just the greatest??? The way they think, the things they do and what they say is *priceless*.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too funny!

Cory & Rebeca said...

That is too cute! It was great seeing you guys over Mother's Day, thanks for the flower Sophie helps water it everyday and its growing and looking beautiful. :)

quippish endeavor said...

what symmetrical art! i had a good long laugh about the banana bread memory. lets get some of that footage up on your blog!

xo

Kris said...

What? You even take a camera to church? That is so cute...creativity in it's earliest form!