Thursday, August 6, 2009

Logan Temple

This afternoon the light was magical. The towers of the temple

seemed to be glowing. I grabbed my camera and dashed up

there to see what I could capture. These are the times I wish

I had a real, honest-to-goodness-photo-brain!

Lucky for me they turned out pretty sweet. (The camera

is the trick, here!) There is one I am in love with and want to

work on it to get some prints done.

I'd love to find out if there is a fire in the area

or just what is causing this amazing color

and light in the sky. They are currently re-doing the

landscaping on the temple grounds. The goal is a design

to better fit the era of the architecture of the temple,

as well as provide a water feature that is more safe

and a better flow for groups that come for weddings.

Can't wait to see what the finished product

will look like! We understand there will be an oval reflection

pool. It is such a beautiful building.

A fortress in so many ways.

We love it.

4 comments:

quippish endeavor said...

mom- these are GREAT! i love the third one- it looks like a painting! people would pay big bucks for prints like these!

xo

Lisa said...

Wow Leisa these shots are beautiful! It was such an interesting sky yesterday wasn't it?

The Jacklins said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Leisa! You have amazing talents in so many areas.