Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another Week Passes By

In the kitchen window, nice and warm in our cozy house, sits our last color of fall. Time moves forward - ready or not.
The snow is beautiful tonight.


Last week Camber & Co. whipped up a delicious batch of our
favorite Clam Chowder. The girls are wonderful chefs! Check out the recipe here from Market Street Grill. It's a bit different than our old stand by ~ Bratten's...you actually bake the roux for thirty minutes but it's delicious!
A nice peppery bite to it.
(Don't forget the good, crusty bread!)

Ashli, Camber & Taylor



Last week the girls had a Personal Progress night in their PJ's.
We thought their Pink treats were Pretty great!

I'm afraid we have been bit by the crochet bug. . .
Wish I had taken a photo of the itty bitty shoes
I made for Lindsey's baby.
I think they will fit her for a total of 5 minutes :)

8 comments:

Kris said...

That hat is adorable!!! I need to see what books you are using. Is it the book with the naughty title? I need to write that down again. Also, FYI, Ashley is both of my neighbors (to the East) sister.
As for the impromptu trip to Disneyland, I want to be you!

Alycia said...

Looks yummy! You are so talented Leisa with the crocheting!

quippish endeavor said...

GIMME THAT HAT! :)

looks like camber's going to have to make up some of that clam chowder while you guys are here. looks so good!

xo

Lisa said...

I echo the previous comment...

GIMME THAT HAT!

That is so adorable! You all are going to have to stop being so great at everything you make the rest of us look bad. Haha

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

cute hat! where did you get the pattern?

Nemesis said...

Leisa, I'm always on the hunt for a perfect clam chowder recipe. Can't wait to try this one--thanks!

deerhollow said...

The had was just trial and error in the car as we were driving to CA. Camber is our hat princess and she whips them out like nobodies business. She gave me some pointers and it just kind of worked out. I won't tell you how many times I pulled that thing apart to start over. :) Practice makes perfect. We checked out a really cute pattern book from the library. My friend calls it the book with the naughty title. The Happy Hooker by debbie stroller and you will see the rest of the title when yo find it ... but it really does have some VERY cute things in it! I linked this info to our Sister Blog - We Seek After These Things. I figured out the next post on here will be 100 so we might have to do something really fun for that one!! :)

Jake Lindsey Molly Owen said...

If any of you want to see the adorable little shoes my mom is talking about...feel free to hop over to my blog. I posted a picture under "itty bitty baby shoes" :)