Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Once There Was A Snowman


Week #3 is posted here at We Seek After These Things.
Is that confusing? Maybe I should just keep it all on this blog.

Winter is winding down, but taking it's own sweet time to do so in Cache Valley!
A sad thought. We didn't build a single snowman this year!
That is not acceptable.
A couple of weeks ago I had to get outside and enjoy the day. I drove around our town, parked the car and then strolled around some neighborhoods. I captured a few snowman that you might enjoy. They are delightful! And, its not too late to build our own. We still have plenty of the white stuff in our yard!
(Liam...let me know which one you liked the best!)






Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I loved the penny quilt. You are too fun! And those flowers are so cute.

Jake Lindsey Molly Owen said...

I haven't built one yet either. Maybe if there is still snow the next time we come up there? :)
Love you

quippish endeavor said...

love the projects and the snowman photos... there's something about a melting/tipped over snowman that i find incredibly endearing. like the little guy is holding out as long as he can, despite the unfortunate condition, such as being face first on the ground, he may find himself in. i hope your homework is coming along! i didn't get my procrastination from you, did i? ;)

xo

Anonymous said...

Great blog entries, Leisa! You're pretty amazing with all you do with your time. I wish had just half of the talent and ambition you have. Keep it up!!

the firths said...

Liam says " I wike the one with the hat and the missing eyes"

cute.