Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Treasures...

When I was a little girl I would play with my cousin in the homes my uncles were building.  We loved going in these gigantic castles (or so they seemed to us) and searching for treasures.  We considered ourselves the luckiest girls in the universe when we found the magical silver coins left behind by careless workers.  We knew we would be rich one day!  Last night I went down in the man cave and had a peek with Mark.  The lights are on and there is power!!  Yippee!!!  But the first thing I noticed was - all over the floor were the magical silver coins!  I couldn't help myself...I had to pick up a fistful to save!


Presenting the man cave...with lights and power to build and create!



How exciting it is to finally have power!!  It won't be long now before all of these
tools will humming in harmony as papa builds some bunk beds and 
book shelves and worktables for the new room!


*Camber update...developed an infection and the swelling still continues.  She is starting to bruise under her chin and is feeling pretty lousy :(  I think she needs a cupcake.





Its about time to say farewell to the beauties of winter in our little neighborhood.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun. Like the picture of my parents house too! :)

Ali Andrus said...

Once again, gorgeous pictures. Love to read your blog :)

Alycia said...

I really am so excited about your new addition. It will be so fun! Love the pics, as always. I miss those snow-covered trees--they are beautiful. Anyway, I had to pop in and tell you that I was just enjoying some grapefruit with some of your fabulous HONEY--it is divine!

The Jacklins said...

That's exciting! I am sad for Camber! :( I wish we could bring her some ice-cream! I hope the cupcake works!