Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sweet Sixteen

Our baby is sixteen today.  It hardly seems possible!  
What a beautiful, charming, sweet 16 year old she is.
We love you Emily.  
Thanks for keeping our home
young and fun.

She stayed up all night after friends hit the hay to watch
the sunrise on her day. Emily is a goal setter.
She joined her parents for dinner at one of our favorite
eateries in Logan, Jacks Pizza. A little driving, shopping, gift opening
rounded the day out nicely. She also helped me transform some chairs
for the studio.  We look forward to a family dinner this Sunday.

Color Play!



Much more fun than drab brown, don't you think??

5 comments:

Ali Andrus said...

Love the colorful chairs! And happy 16th bday :)

Unknown said...

I really do love the chairs! And to think I almost rolled my silly eyeballs!

Lisa said...

Oh she is the most adorable sixteen year old ever! And the chairs are pretty adorable as well!

Jake Lindsey Molly Owen said...

LOVE you Em!

{and the chairs rock!}

Kris said...

Looking forward to seeing the chairs and the bathroom with my own eyes in the near future! Fun colors...a girl after my own heart.