Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wheeler Farm


Created with flickr slideshow.
 

 How can you beat a beautiful Spring day spent at a farm with animals around every bend?
Throw in a couple of slides and a milkshake and you have perfection!
With the threat of rain, we nearly had the entire park to ourselves.
It made for a perfect afternoon!

It took Molly a minute to warm up to some of the animals.
 
Owen loved every minute with the exception of being
nibbled by a hungry duck!

We were delighted to hear that four baby sheep were born the morning before
and two new black sheep were born just that morning!
Baby Black Sheep!!

It was dark in the barn but we got a pretty good look.

I  experimented with the video on my new camera.
I think I am going to love it!!

I'm still learning how to upload it and do some editing.
One of these days I will have it figured out.

Picasa was not cooperating with me today. Rather than posting 40+ photos,
 I made this slide show for the kids to see.
 (with no options for music or rearranging the photos)  

Can't wait to go back when everything is in bloom!
Thanks for the sweetest day!
xo
Nana










3 comments:

Kris said...

I will have to take our little ones there soon! Love the pics! Beautiful.

the firths said...

Cute kids and great pictures! Is this your new camera? They look extremely crisp and colorful.

Ali Andrus said...

Gorgeous pictures!!