Monday, June 3, 2013

Finding The Path


Before...the garden in front was full of overgrown grasses and weeds.  Emily and I worked some early mornings to get things cleaned up.  Once again the little garden path is visible!  I do love getting my hands in the dirt and working out in the yard.  The weather has been spectacular here!!  This garden is mostly full of perennials but I have some annuals to fill in as well as some herbs and tomato plants.   Hopefully the deer will be on higher grounds this summer!


For Mother's Day, I picked out my own gift this year!  
I've had my eye on a macro lens for awhile and I think it will be great fun to play with!


A few shots fresh out of the box...

 This little flower is only about 1" wide.

 Ready for take off!

 Bees are tricky to catch ...lots of patience when you are 
trying to manually focus on the busy little things! 

I can't wait to experiment more with this new lens.

(PS...Molly, I have your zoo photos down below - after our DC trip.  Nice throw, by the way!!)


No comments: