Sunday, May 11, 2014

It just a process...

I am so behind on so many things, but I am seeing a light at the end of a long tunnel.  I have been making lists and lists and lists of things I need to do.  I have begun looking over these lists and have started to prioritize what needs to happen next.
Life is such a process.

proc·ess1
ˈpräˌses,ˈpräsəs,ˈprō-/
noun
noun: process; plural noun: processes
1.
 a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end.


verb
verb: process; 3rd person present: processes; past tense: processed; past participle: processed; gerund or present participle: processing
1.  
perform a series of mechanical or chemical operations on (something) in order to change or preserve it.  "the various stages in processing the wool"

Isn't that funny that they would use "wool" ??


Operations to change or preserve.
Steps taken to achieve a particular end.

This journey certainly gives us lots to think about, doesn't it?
Until I can get a few catch up posts finished,  I'll close with these happy photos.

I love my family.
I love the beauties of Spring.


 Sometimes my cell phone blows me away with the clarity it captures!
Our flowering plum tree has been breathtaking this year,

 Time with these two = 100% Joy

 Love is powerful in so many ways.

 Mark has a big bagful of gifts he so willingly shares.


 Time spent with these three = 100%  Joy


 Time goes by too fast.  Savor the small things.


                                          A fa-mile makes every-fing feem fo much bettah ;)

                                                                           See you soon!






No comments: