Friday, October 31, 2008

Jack-O-Lanterns

Tradition!!!  TRA-DI-SHUN!!
We love Halloween!  We carved the pumpkins last night, carefully saving those precious seeds to roast!  We will share our finished masterpieces with you!  Can't wait to see all of your spooky creations and costumes.  And as a teaser, I have just received my revelation for the costume I will don tonight as I cook the Spudnuts and party with family & friends.  My revelation came via the Today Show and I can't wait to start preparing!!!
oooohhhhh! pumpkin guts!
(We miss Brady, Dani, Liam, Davis, Janell & Troy!)
No kdding!  Jake found this monster of 40 lbs and only had to pay for 30 lbs of it because that was as high as the scale went!  It turned out very nice!!



I carved for Mark (on the left) because had a rumbly tummy.  My choice was a snowman.
I will add his beanie and scarf tonight.




Look, Liam -it's a scary aw-pump!
 Grandpa starts laughing his head off every 
time he thinks of you saying that!!!
Great job, Camber!!




Lastly, we have Emily's who is munching a poor little jack-o-lantern and Jake & Lindsey's 
giant masterpiece, "frank".  Happy carving everyone!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

Scott Flinders said...

Wow! You guys have some serious carving talents.

Good job.

Lindsay said...

WOW you guys are way good at this.....I am impressed.