Thursday, October 30, 2008

Leaf Pixies!

Early this morning, two sleepy-headed little girls knocked on our front door.  Aunt Leisa got to spend the morning with Janey & Abbie while their mom & dad went to a wedding.   
Did we ever have a blast! We watched Tinkerbelle while we had a tea party - ran to the park to swing and then had the greatest time jumping in the leaves, 
which there are no shortage of around our house!!





I haven't seen two little girls jump and squeal and laugh like that for a long time!!



Thanks for a perfect morning girls!! 
Love,
Aunt leisafirth (because that IS my name, you know!)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I think I really want to be neighbors with you.

The Jacklins said...

Those pictures are really cute! Thanks again...the girls had a great time!! What a fun way for them to spend a fall day! And Jenny...I want to be neighbors with you all too!!