Monday, January 24, 2011

Not too much news...

We have been busy making decisions on our new addition, preparing for a quilt retreat where I get to peddle my wool and keeping up with the girls schedules of wook, school and dance practice. Mark has been building more displays for new clients (He and Dean are manufacturing Lip Balm, another post at a later date) and so goes the life around deer hollow.

We enjoyed a visit from Jake, Lindsey & Molly this weekend.  Little Molly has just recovered from pnemonia so we were all happy to spend some time with her.  Her mom and dad got to enjoy a lovely dinner out while we tended her.

I have links to my business blog and the photo-a-day I am doing this year on the side bar.
The photo a day has been much more fun than I thought it would. It's a neat way to "journal" your year with everyday happenings.

This week we are especially missing our kids and grandchildren who live far away.

 Living on great memories today... xoxo

Oh, and this morning there was a prize in my cereal! 
Thanks Molly, I was wondering where that bracelet went :)

4 comments:

Spitfire said...

Loving the pics and updates. And for all you firth kids- I miss you!

Lindsay said...

Glad Molly is better! Your family is so cute! Love the group picture.

Jake Lindsey Molly Owen said...

haha...sorry about the bracelet :)
Thanks for the fun weekend!

Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Wow! They are putting some nice things in the Cheerios nowadays!