Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Birthday To You!


Brady was the best birthday present Mark had ever received!  They have had some
pretty great celebrations together over the years. Their Century ride through
Gettysburg last year was one of the best ever! We hope they both have a great
day and know how much we love them and appreciate what a gift they both are in each of
our lives.  
H A P P Y     B I R T H D A Y  T O   Y O U   B O T H !

This photo was taken a few weeks ago at Elements
"We practiced earlier... :) Actually, you can clearly see that Dad's plotting how he can steal my rolls, and I'm laughing at what he'll think after I poke him with my fork when he tries to do so."
~Brady



2 comments:

the firths said...

Love those guys. Thanks for bringing Brady into the world.

Unknown said...

How sweet! Do they really share the same day? I don't think I knew that.