Friday, August 24, 2012

Back To School Time

The day before school started Emily tried out a new recipe she had 
pinned on Pinterest:
S'More Cookies...yep! An ooey gooey s'more wrapped 
with chocolate chip cookie dough.

Talk about indulging!


 Here they sit alongside some normal sized cookies :)

Who looks more excited here?  Yep.  Dad. 
And please hurry with the photo taking, Mom...I'm late for school!
 Last year I didn't even get a back to school photo because she was far away in Brazil.
Time flies and our baby is a Junior in High School.
We are so proud of the beautiful girl she is and so happy to have her back in our home.
Have a great year, Em!! And I'm glad I snagged a photo - even if you were almost late xo


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sweet post!
I'm surprised the McCulloch's didn't show up on your door after those cookies!