Monday, February 28, 2011

Turning Another Page on the Calender

 February came and left in a hurry!  We have enjoyed this beautiful month of winter.  Our new room is
getting closer to completion as each week passes by.  We are hopeful to be doing some painting by mid March.  We have figured out a way to get our red floor for only pennies!  It is a little bit unconventional but we think it will have a beautiful end result! I will post some photos when blogger gives me the go ahead.  It seems as though we have used up all of our available free space for photos.  We like to document!
***Enjoy your beautiful last day of the month ***



 Sunday dessert....apple pie and brown sugar cinnamon ice cream


So here's the 411 about photo space.  It seems we all get 1 GB of free photo space with
google which includes blogger, google docs and picassa.  Once that is used you
may purchase more.  No worries...I only had to pay $5 for I believe it was 20 GB
of storage space for one year.  Meanwhile I will be on the fast track to figure out
the best way to begin printing our past years blogs in book form.  I am looking into Blurb.


The photos below are from our little photo bug Camber.  She took them on Valentines day and 
I thought they beautifully captured winter in such a colorful, interesting way.
PS to our offpsring in the tropical DC area...didn't want you to forget what
winter looks like!   xoxoxoxo
Pass those hugs and kisses on to our adorable grandies!




4 comments:

Ali Andrus said...

What gorgeous photos. I just love the one with the white trees. And um... I had no idea blogger put limits on the number of pictures. I have to be running out of space soon, I love to document too! I hope you get the green light for more soon cuz I just love to look at your pics :)

the firths said...

the only thing making me feel better about missing out on that pie is that it's going to be 60 degrees here tomorrow. Have fun with that snow. :)

Lisa said...

Not to worry...I maxed out my photo storage with Picassa about 9 months ago...haha! I love those winter pics K-Dawg!

Jake Lindsey Molly Owen said...

cami, those were sweet.

...we're waiting for an updated pic on the house. I wanna see that "eyebrow" :)

love you