Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mid April

I remember the year Brady and Danielle were married.  May 6, 2005. We had lost about 5 trees in similar storm to the one that took down eight last week. I was fretting that the yard would be empty and brown - similar to what it looks like now.  But within a week of their wedding day with the reception to be in our yard, the world started to blossom and wake up from its long winter slumber.  The spring green flooded our yard and all was well.  Here I caught two deer and two ducks wandering around as if the place was all theirs.  We have had a cute little partridge couple strutting around as well.  They are too quick for a photo.  

The yard is begining to bloom.








AND...this weekend we moved into the studio!  What a moment.  I love it up there and I can't wait to share it.  There is still some finishing work to do around the windows and the wool dying kitchen will take some time to complete, but we are up and running!  Mark is working on a built in work area that is turning out beautifully and will start on the bunk beds when it is finished.  Next will be the cabinets and desk area so we are months away from completion - but very happy to have this wonderful room to be a work in progress!  The remaining siding was delivered on Friday so hopefully this week they will have that up this week. A finished look outside will be wonderful!

Cell phone photos...not the greatest...
There will be more photos to come.  Promise.

Aren't these little love seats cute?  KSL classifieds. 
$145. for BOTH. Awesome Grandma pillows included!
Thank you Carla in Tremonton!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Oh so fabulous! I can hardly wait to see it in person. I just don't know how you pull off everything you do. Do you have more hours, energy, and spare time than me??? You inspire me.

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness...it looks wonderful! I can't believe how much fun you are going to have up there.