Saturday, April 2, 2011

RED on the floor!

So the day I have dreaming of finally arrived! I got to apply the first step of our RED floor! It was as wonderful as I hoped it would be! The stain went on pretty quickly.  I think it took about an hour and a half to cover the entire floor.  I have updated the post on the sidebar if you have the time to read...

We love conference weekend at our house.  Sometimes it does this to some of us...
But that isn't always a bad thing :) My Dad was notorious for listening with his eyes closed. And tomorrow morning it means sleeping in and a scrumptious breakfast in front of the TV in our PJ's and food for our souls.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That is going to be one awesome floor!

Lisa said...

Love the color...but then I'm partial to red!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see it in about 7 or 8 days!!!