Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nine Nine Nine


What a beautiful day for a birthday! 
This is such a wonderful month.
I love birthdays - but not being the center of attention.  
I was totally spoiled on this crazy 
09-09-09 day! 

I will share the nine highlights of my day.



1.) Attended a session at the temple.
Peaceful.
(Surprise you to know that there were at 
least 8 marriages scheduled for today?)



2.) Spent some time in the yard with the 
flowers and bees.  
Couldn't resist cutting a bouquet of flowers.




3.) Ate chocolate. Good Chocolate.





4.) Spent a few hours outside in the afternoon 
working on a little painting 
I started last fall.
Where does the time go?



5.) Enjoyed this AMAZING DINNER
prepared and served by Jake & Lindsey!



6.) Opened sweet gifts & cards from my family...
Mark was definatly scoring points with this one!!






7.) Spoke with or communicated with ALL 
of my family - except one 
of my favorites who was sleeping 
during the phone call!



 8.) Then at 9:09 pm some cute friends 
showed up with 2 amazing 
mile-high Coconut Cream Pies!!

What a terrific day this has been!  
Birthdays are the best - who cares if we are getting older?
I'll take every day I can!

and the final highlight,

9.) I committed myself to 
opening up a little shop on ETSY!
I am pretty excited about taking my business 
to a new view
...just to see what happens.  
Hopefully we'll have things 
ready to open within another day or so.
So stay tuned!  
We'll keep you posted on our progress.
(This is a family affair)


(Kudos once a again to our sweet, talented friend ~ Bob for the cool logo & branding)

4 comments:

The Jacklins said...

I am glad you had a great day...you deserved it!

Rarely David usually Lisa said...

Sounds ideal to me! I agree. September is an ideal time to have a birthday... it beats December, right Lindsey?
Congrats on the idea for Etsy! You'll do great on there!

quippish endeavor said...

when your fan mail gets overwhelming let me know and i'll help ya out. ;) glad it was a good birthday. you deserve it!

xo

Kris said...

What a lovely day! I can hardly wait to see the finished watercolor. Love the logo! I need to think of one for our Lavender Hill. Hmmmmmm