Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Makes Me Smile

I have watched this so many times...I like it as background noise :) I love hearing all the chatter before school is starting and I love hearing Luh speak.  I think she has the cutest accent. And of course I love seeing Em...who does NOT like being filmed or photographed.  She will not be very happy with me because I posted this, but until I get her latest update I think I will keep this right here :)

Luh is one of the few who speak English in her school. She has been very sweet to Em. 
We are looking forward to meeting all of these wonderful people!




4 comments:

Jake Lindsey Molly Owen said...

Molly says, "More! more! more!"

We agree.

WE LOVE EM!

Lisa said...

Oh she looks wonderful doesn't she! And I agree...more, more, more!

Errin said...

What an amazing experience for Emily!!! That is so awesome. It looks like she is having a blast!

the firths said...

It looks like she's having a fun time. It seems like girls are the same, where ever you go.